We often get questions about booking a Bali airport transfer. This can be daunting especially for first-timers to Bali who aren’t sure about prices, safety or where they are going. It can also be a pain if you’re arriving late at night with kids or any time of day with a large group. You want to be sure your driver is there to meet you on time and will have a comfortable car and a set price. Booking an airport driver on the Klook App is really simple and will cover all bases when it comes to your needs. You can even book up to 3 hours before your pick up time!
How to Book
You can follow this link directly to the Bali Ngurah Rai Airport Transfers page.
You’ll find options for the different areas in Bali, size of car, child seat, and date. All your travel details are filled in on the following page. You’ll be amazed that options start at Rp105,000 – AUD $10!
Once you’ve booked your Bali airport transfer you’ll receive a confirmation email and you’re done. There’s a good reason over 100k people have booked this service!
Read the Small Print
- You can book your Bali airport transfer up to 3 hours before your pickup time but child seats will not be available.
- If you are arriving on one of those confusing midnight flights choose the actual day of arrival e.g If flight arrives at 12:00am on 2 May, select 2 May
- Make sure you book your hotel pick up at least 3 hours before your flight time. Traffic can be unpredictable and Klook will not be responsible if you miss your flight.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder. If there is still no email contact Klook via email.
- Standard luggage size is 24in. Luggage over 28in will be considered 2 pieces
- Important: Transfer services to areas not mentioned below are not available
- Kuta – approx. 30 minutes
- Jimbaran – approx. 30 minutes
- Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur, and Denpasar – approx. 50 minutes
- Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, and Tanjung Benoa – approx. 1 hour
- Tanah Lot, Ubud Center Area, and Canggu – approx. 1.5 hours
- North Ubud, Sebatu, Payangan, and Tegalalang – approx. 2 hours
- Amed, Singaraja, Lovina, and Kintamani – approx. 3 hours